Membership of EDNZ is the hallmark of Professional Expertise and Integrity within the economic development profession:
Becoming a member of EDNZ will enhance your career and empower your professional development whether you are a student just starting an illustrious career in economic development or an experienced and senior practitioner at the peak of your career.
- EDNZ membership will help you stand out from the crowd in a competitive job market
- Meet the requirements for many employers
- Increase your earning potential and speed up your career
- Give you additional standing in your network
- Provide you with a voice through EDNZ’s advocacy work
- Provide you with opportunities to network and share knowledge, either online or face to face
- EDNZ will support you in accessing the professional development you need to help you excel.
- Your membership will help you keep up to date with information on economic development policy, best practice and research.
EDNZ offers a class of membership to suit all levels of economic development professionals. Your membership opens doors and gives you professional standing.
Check out the four categories of EDNZ membership and their respective benefits below.
- EDA Corporates
- Associate Corporates
- Economic Development Professionals
- Associate Professionals