- Exciting opportunity for a commercially focused Programme Manager
- Influential role working closely with the Destination division’s leadership team
- Plenty of variety and opportunity to drive tangible benefits for the city of Auckland
Auckland Tourism, Events and Economic Development (ATEED) is the economic growth agency for the Auckland region and is one of six Auckland council-controlled organisations. ATEED is tasked with driving innovation and transforming the local economy, so that Auckland is a desirable place to visit, live, work, play, invest and do business.
The Destination division within ATEED contributes to the delivery of the strategic priority of growing the visitor economy.
The Programme Manager is an influential role that will work closely with the Destination division’s leadership team to ensure the effective coordination of activity across the division.
Reporting to the General Manager Destination, you will be responsible for:
- Communicating and mobilising the division programme through the annual business plan process.
- Identifying how inflight activity can be better leveraged, developing new activity scopes to leverage opportunities and coordinate all projects, programmes and interdependencies.
- Working with the Strategy division to undertake the development and continuous improvement of project management tools and methodologies to ensure appropriate best practice is being employed.
- Facilitating the integration of activity within the division, wider ATEED and the Council Group.
- Ensuring all ATEED and Auckland Council operational requirements are met.
- High level of problem solving and decision-making skills, using professional judgement.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability influence and lead significant cultural changes.
- Driven to achieve outcomes, delegates effectively and empowers others to use all resources to achieve the best outcomes.
- Highly developed communication and facilitation skills – able to build effective and constructive relationships especially at the senior organisation level.
- Highly organised – plans and priorities well and manages time to focus self and others on the most important activities.
Success in the role will be delivered by a proactive result driven approach, excellent inter-personal skills and out of the box thinking. In return, the role will provide an opportunity to drive tangible benefits for the city of Auckland.
In the first instance, please apply via the ‘apply now’ button below.For a confidential discussion, please contact Vasanti Bhana on 021816281
Applications closeThursday12th April 2018
To apply for this job, please click here or go to our job site and enter the job code 107560SK.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.seek.co.nz/JobApply/LinkoutApply?id=35892694 →