Definition and Benefits for economic development and associated professionals:
Definition: Any individual that is working in an economic development or associated role.
The following benefits are offered to economic development professionals:
- An ongoing, comprehensive and stepped series of professional development opportunities (online and face to face) that would enable professional certification that is recognized and valued by employers
- A jobs board that enables members to immediately identify job opportunities within ED around the country and internationally
- Networking opportunities at a national level
- The latest news and events within ED nationally and internationally
- The opportunity to have input into EDNZ submissions on matters of national importance to economic development
- An annual conference with a bespoke designed stream of seminars that reflects the issues and preoccupations of individual practitioners
- Regular newsletters
- A national peak body that advocates and speaks with authority on behalf of the interests of practitioners.
- A right to one vote in any ballot undertaken by EDNZ
- Ability to nominate for EDNZ award
- Ability to be nominated as a ‘Fellow’ of the organisation
- Use of post nominals – M.EDNZ or F.EDNZ
- Discounted Professional Development fees
- A recognised commitment to a code of ethics
Rules and Code of Ethics
Fees and Payment
There is just one flat 12 monthly subscription fee of $380 + GST for individual economic development practitioners.
Ready? Let’s go