Economic Development NZ is hosting its 2018 Conference in the beautiful Bay of Islands on the 18th and 19th October.
Themed around the concept of inclusive growth, the conference will include
- high calibre international and domestic speakers,
- the MBIE Gala Awards Dinner,
- an Economic Development NZ Annual General Meeting for members
- a welcome reception
- breakout sessions that showcase good practice throughout NZ
- an interactive workshop on topical issues
- the opportunity to connect with delegates and speakers through the conference calendar
Call for Abstracts
Economic Development NZ is calling for abstracts from economic development practitioners within NZ who have expertise in any of the following topics:
a) How do we put people’s wellbeing centre stage?
b) Examples of the inclusive growth agenda at work within NZ.
c) How can we measure inclusive growth?
d) What is the nexus between productivity and inclusive growth?
e) What does the inclusive growth agenda look like in NZ?
f) What does inclusive growth mean for Maori economic development?
g) How do we measure up statistically in terms of inclusive growth?
h) The role of business in generating inclusive growth.
i) The role of investment in generating inclusive growth.
If you have expertise that you would like to share with other practitioners then please email a copy of your abstract to email@example.com prior to March 20th.
Please note: Abstracts should be no more than 350 words long based on use of Times New Roman 12 font. Please ensure that the following information is provided when submitting:
Name, organisation, mobile phone number and date on which you would be available to present.