Membership of EDNZ is the hallmark of Professional Expertise and Integrity within the economic development profession and is open to any individual or organisation working in, or associated with Economic Development.
- Qualifications in ED
- An economic development jobs board
- The latest domestic and international ED news
- Policy and research
- A Best Practice resource
- Tools and Tips
- An annual conference
- Networking opportunities at a regional and national level
- The Mahi Tahi Journal
- Weekly e.newsletter on hot topics in ED
- Annual Awards that celebrate excellence
- A code of ethics which sets members apart
The EDNZ Board is made up of 14 regional representatives. To see individual Board members click the image above.
Our members are both individuals and organisations. To see more on our members click the image above.
To learn more about how to join EDNZ click the image above.