EDNZ is a national not for profit that empowers and enables individuals and organisations either practicing, or associated with, economic development across New Zealand.
Membership of EDNZ is the hallmark of Professional Expertise and Integrity within the economic development profession and is open to any individual or organisation working in, or associated with Economic Development.
EDNZ enables and empowers its members through a number of services including:
- An economic development jobs board
- The latest domestic and international ED news
- Policy and research
- A Best Practice resource
- Tools and Tips
- An annual conference
- Networking opportunities at a regional and national level
- Weekly e.newsletter on hot topics in ED
- Annual Awards that celebrate excellence
- A code of ethics which sets members apart
Become a member
Becoming a member of EDNZ will enhance your career and empower your professional development whether you are a student just starting an illustrious career in economic development or an experienced and senior practitioner at the peak of your career.
- EDNZ membership will help you stand out from the crowd
- Meet the requirements for many employers
- Increase your earning potential and speed up your career
- Give you additional standing in your network
- Provide you with a voice through EDNZ’s advocacy work
- Provide you with opportunities to network and share knowledge, either online or face to face
- EDNZ will support you in accessing the professional development you or your team need to help you excel.
- Your membership will help you keep up to date with information on economic development policy, best practice and research.
- The use of post nominals
- Use of EDNZ logo
- A presense on the EDNZ website
EDNZ offers a category of membership to suit individual professionals and organisations. Your membership opens doors and gives you professional standing. To see existing members in your region click here …